Accessing Laminary.com binds you to these terms of service and all applicable laws and regulations — you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website.
Permission is granted to download one copy of Laminary's website for using the services. This is a grant of license, not a transfer of title, and no ownership, no copyrights, no trademarks, nor any rights to content or similar are transferred to you. Laminary retains sole ownership of its website, patents and trademarks; and, users retain sole ownership of their respective content. You may not:
- work to bypass permission restrictions of user content; or,
- remove any copyright or proprietary notations from the website; or,
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any Laminary systems; or,
- transfer the website to another person, i.e., "mirror" the website; or,
- interfere with, or harm, Laminary / User intellectual property rights
- This license terminates automatically if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Laminary at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of this website, or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded content in your possession whether in electronic or printed format, except content which you rightfully own, or user content which you have been granted a copy of, or content that you are otherwise entitled to maintain a copy of by reasonable interpretation.
- The website is provided on an "as is" basis and Laminary makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Laminary does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the content on its websites or otherwise relating to such content or on any third-party websites linked to or from its websites. The website contains user generated content. Respective users own their content, and are wholly responsible for their own content.
The content appearing on Laminary's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Laminary does not warrant that any of the content on its website are accurate, complete or current. Laminary may remove user generated content on its website at any time without notice, at the discretion of Laminary. However, Laminary does not make any commitment to moderate content.
Abuse. The website may only be used for lawful purposes. You shall not use the website to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, fraudulent, or irresponsible behavior, including without limitation:
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Laminary or our Representatives.
- Use of an account without the owner's authorization, including impersonation or trademark violations;
- Disruption or interference of any data system or network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device; which includes the Laminary system and / or systems which you may cause Laminary to interface with;
- Distribution of code that covertly gathers information about a user or covertly transmits information about the user;
- Distribution of illicit software, malware, adware or similar code which may cause harm or a nuisance to end users;
- Unauthorized collection or use of any personally identifiable information or personally identifying information;
- Unauthorized collection or use of any financial or health or similarly sensitive data;
Offensive Content. You shall not post any content or link to any content that does not comply with applicable law or Laminary's general policies, including without limitation, any content that Laminary deems at our sole discretion, to:
- constitute, depict, foster, promote, or relate in any manner to obscene sex acts;
- be excessively violent, incite violence, threaten violence, harassingment or hate speech;
- be unfair or deceptive under, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- be defamatory or violates a person's privacy or create a risk for someone;
- create a legitimate risk to public safety or public health;
- interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
- compromise national or local security;
- infringe on another person's Intellectual Property Rights;
- assist others in defeating technical Intellectual Property protections;
- promote gambling, illegal drugs, illegal trafficking, or violate export control laws;
- improperly expose trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person or business;
- be otherwise illegal or to solicit conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Laminary;
- be otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or result in retaliation against Laminary by offended viewers.
Intellectual Property. You shall not use Laminary to download, publish, display, distribute, copy or otherwise use or make available in any manner any text, music, software, art, image or other work protected by law unless: (i) you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the property; or (ii) you are otherwise authorized by established Intellectual Property law.
Identification. Laminary allows anonymous names; however, you shall not register under a false name, or register a name that is a valid Trademark, or otherwise use a name that mislead the public. Additionally, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized credit card in connection with the website for paid services that may be offered by Laminary.
In no event shall Laminary or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the content on Laminary's website, even if Laminary or an authorized Laminary representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Laminary has not reviewed the websites linked to or from its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Laminary. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Laminary may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Illinois and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.